Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tagged

There's not many people I'll do these for (I think I burnt out on them when I first joined email groups) but for Jessica? Of course. And I need to put up something new...and I'm just having a real funk when it comes to writing.



1. Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?

Journey to the Center of the Earth (when did Brandon Frasher get so bloated?)



2. What Book Are You Reading?

Argh this is so embarrassing...a cozy mystery called "Getting Old is Murder." In my defense, I have to start school soon and it's really, really funny.



3. Favorite Board Game?

Not much of a board game person....now cards is a whole other story...Uno, Skippo, Hearts. And U got a bean game from French that I might try...every adult who has played it so far has become addicted.



4. Favorite Magazine?

Harper's and the Atlantic Monthly.



5. Favorite Smells?

Mexico D. F. after the rain, fresh cut watermelon, my kids after bathing, H at anytime, jasmine.



6. Favorite Sounds?

thunder, the kids' laughing, my music.



7. Worst Feeling In The World?

Disappointment



8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake?

Coffee





9. Favorite Fast Food Place?
Right now it's Five Guys' Burgers.



10. Future Child's Name?

There are totally no children in my future. But if there were Liam Blake.



11. Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money, I'd......

go to Europe, buy an apartment in Mexico City, pay off my bills, buy a very big house in the country.



12. Do You Drive Fast?

If the kids aren't with me? Oh yeah.



13. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?

Yes her name is Piper.



14. Storms—Cool or Scary?

Cool unless it's a tornado which is only cool on t.v.



15. What Was Your First Car?

Toyota Camry (which I bet many of my Farmington friends remember....)



16. Favorite Drink?Alcoholic: margaritas, wine nonalcoholic: coffee and Mexican Cokes.



17. Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…... really perfect my knitting.



18. Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli?

Gag.



19. If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be?

Blue.


20. Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived
This could take forever...I'll just list the big ones:)
Skowhegan, Maine
Waterville, Maine
Rochester, New York
Vienna, Maine
Farmington, Maine
Fayetville, NC
Mexico City
Charlotte, NC




21. Favorite Sport to Watch?
Football (not as in American...)



22. One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You.
Jessica is one of those people you never want to lose contact with.

23. What’s Under Your Bed?
What bed, we're still nomads.

24. Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again?
Totally.

25. Morning Person or Night Owl?
I have a vampire nature.

26. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
Scrambled.

27. Favorite Place to Relax?
Home.

28. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
This varies. Right now it's Edy's Ice Cream Sandwich.

29. Of All the People You Have Tagged, Who Is the Most Likely to Respond First?
I'll be stunned in anyone does it all.

I tag: H, E, Lolabola.

4 comments:

Lolabola* said...

well thanks for the tag, I've been too occupied with myself to post.

and scrambled? eeewwwww.

where are you guys now?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, G. (Am I E? Well, if not, I'll just make a fool of myself here.) Hope you don't mind I do it here:


1. The Dark Knight
2. The Literary Text in the Digital Age
3. Dominoes.
4. The London Review of Books.
5. Fried onion and garlic, many smells that will have to be censored here due to this blog's rating.
6. Bass, birds singing, the sea.
7. A bad hangover under the sun and on crowded public transport; disappointment, powerlessness, the feeling that if you die nobody will even realize.
8. Peep. Shower. Toothbrush.
9. Don't know if it counts as fast food but food stalls at festivals, los tacos del guero in Condesa, Mexico City, fish and chips.
10. Julieta. If it's a boy I will send him back. :p
11. stop worrying about making ends meet. Write.
12. I can't drive.
13. No. But last time I crashed at a friend's after a party she gave me a Paddington Bear and she says I hugged it all night.
14. Scary.
15. Nissan Sentra. One and only.
16. Guinness. Tequila Herradura Reposado. Tea (with milk). Coffee. Water.
17. Finish my dissertation on time.
18. Yes.
19. I wouldn't.
20. Villahermosa, Mexico, Mexico City, Norwich, London.
21. Football (as in Football, not "American Football"). Baseball. Basketball. Rugby.
22. Ginger is a very dear friend even though we have never met in person.
23. Shoes.
24. Yes.
25. Night Owl.
26. Poached.
27. The gym. The pub. The steam room.
28. Vanilla.
29. I won't be tagging anyone, but this was good to relax me a bit. Thank you.

Grouchy said...

Hey, thanks! :). I like mysteries too. Also, Edy's Ice Cream Sandwich sounds intriguing.

Unknown said...

Of course E means Ernesto. Thank you that was interesting! Lolabola, we are at my mom's house until we get my money in from school. Jessica, I love mysteries to relax too and right now I"m just too drained to read the stuff I need to be reading. Sigh. And the ice cream sandwich is great. It sounds like it would be blah but it's so not.