Monday, November 05, 2007

Human Encounters II

Horacio just left to pick up the rental car. We're heading out for Atlanta at eight (yeah right) or soon thereafter. Everything is packed. I spent my night having very strange dreams about Morrissey. And tonight, around nine, I will be rocking out to him. I am beside myself with giddiness over this. I still can't believe I'm going to be in the same room as him (albeit a very big room). Will he still be so sexy? That's the question right? Will his physical impression make the same impact as his musical impression? Or are they really one in the same. I'll let you know tonight.


I'm a bit nervous as I'm going a lone. I have a slight fear of big crowds so this aspect is the only countering to my excitedness. But I keep telling myself...even more human encounters...think of I'll the people I'll meet in line? Yes more crazed Morrissey fans....I am not alone! We'll see how it goes....


2 comments:

Lolabola* said...

sing me to sleep
sing me to sleep
I'm tired and I
I want to go to bed

went to bed singing that last night and thought, gee I actually would love to see him in concert too. Dying to know what the live voice impression will be.

Unknown said...

It was beyond amazing. He is as wonderful, if not more wonderful, live than on cd. He was also sexy, and an amazing performer...but I'll type up more later. What rots is that I could have likely smuggled my camera in, I should have gotten open seats as I would have been able to touch him, and I also got to see him get on the tour bus. Sigh but again I'll write an entry when I have five seconds to spare:)