Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bloggish Stuff

I suspect that the whole wonderful world of blogging has lead to a whole new vocabulary. I've been thinking about bloggish business this morning. I think my blog is a tad schizoprehnic. For instance, I still have some things to write about concerning memoirs, etc, but I also want to write about food, my plans to train for a 5K race, etc. And I've been wondering if it's too much for one blog.


On the other hand, I rather like that my blog is really reflective of me. I am not always the academic nor am I always crazy insane about food, diet, exercising. There is a part of me that feels like my blog is quite well rounded.


Does the bouncing from subject seem to disconcerting to those of you who read my blog?


5 comments:

Ros said...

No, but then again, I'm used to working with teens with ADHD . . .

Unknown said...

Are you saying I have ADHD?!!! ADADaveanioed...who me? Hyper me? Nah...

John B-R said...

I don't find your blogstyle disconcerting at all.

Lolabola* said...

are you kidding? It's so wonderful and human to do so. I love coming here.

Anonymous said...

Me too. I like your blog because it's "real" and not artificial or too self-conscious. Honesty rules!

thanks for being bloggish with us!