Sunday, December 02, 2007

Riding in My Car...

This actually happened last night. As if it wasn't bad enough that I'm obessed with Morrissey...

We're in the car last night, and H has brought along a CD to play for the kids. Said kids are okay about the first song but as H starts another:

Piper: I want to sing Morrissey! (happy insistence because she's thinking "OF COURSE they have Morrissey in the car." We don't).

Horacio: This is Morrissey, hold on. (He's totally lying because we don't have any Morrissey in the car. It's Belle and Sebastian who sound NOTHING like Morrissey). Whispers to me: I can totally fool her. B

Belle and Sebastian fills the car.

Piper, screaming: "That is NOT Morrissey. I want Morrissey. (At this point, she begins to sob hsyterically because we don't have any Morrissey. We discover she would rather have silence than listen to anything else besides Morrissey).

At least I'm starting to listening to other things....

2 comments:

Lolabola* said...

this is very very funny

Unknown said...

It was pretty hilarious:P Well except for the screaming and sobbing part.

The other day at the park, she was singing first "This old man" and then she broke into "Bigmouth Strikes Again."