Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Lost and Found Memories

Over the last few days, I went on a frantic search. While looking for my new Smiths album, I found some cds which contained old pictures. I spent an hour looking through pictures of baby pictures of Camille, and toddler pictures of Umberto. But I paniced when I realized I was missing the cd with Piper's baby pictures. I spent days looking for every unmarked cd we possessed. Finally, the day before New Year's Eve, I found it. This is what I spent the last day of the old year looking at....































7 comments:

Lolabola* said...

photo number 3 is awesome on so many levels

Horacio said...

photo number 4: Ginger, I am your father...

Anonymous said...

Que hermosura! Thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

Nice pictures. My girls love them, but they kept asking me: "why is that baby wearing a mask in that picture?"

Unknown said...

Well you can tell them that the baby has silly parents:) It was Umberto's 5th birthday and he wanted Star Wars stuff...thus the mask. There are pictures of all of us wearing them...including H's mom.

MamaKeepsGoing said...

Oh my god, that's almost like my dream family photo, all of us at a new baby's birth wearing Groucho glasses, the kind with the mustaches, ya know? Of course, my family is too whatever to allow us to do that, but still I dream. Hmm, maybe I need to have one more...
AHHHhhh! That's crazy talk!!
Anyway, what a great way to celebrate new years...

Unknown said...

Thanks Marybeth, and I'm so glad you found your way here.

Hugs.