Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tag You're It

H tagged me yesterday, and since I'm sitting here in a total state of ennui...

Books on my night stand:

Blind Date: Sex and Philosophy by Anne Dufourmantelle
Witchcraft in Europe by Alan Kors and Edward Peters
Religious Outsiders and the Making of Americans by R. Laurence Moore
A couple of books on Mormon Fundamentalist history...not very interesting to be honest.

Music for my Soul:
Morrissey especially the song "Jack the Ripper" live from My Early Burglary Years
The Nationals
A Place to Bury Strangers
Ceremony
Nick Cave Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus

Movies I Watch Over and Over Again:
The Godfather I and II
Apocalypse Now
Wings of Desire
Far Away, So Close
Star Wars (all of them)
Lord of the Rings
Matrix

Movies I'd Like to See Again:
The Blue, Red, White, Trilogy
Live of Others
Eastern Promises

TV
Lost...
but in March
BATTLESTAR GALLITICA!!!!!!

I tag Matt and Jessica but only if you're up to it...it being February and all.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wings of Desire and Far Away, So close are two movies we´ve been trying to find to buy them. But we haven´t been lucky enough.

I would also love to see Star Wars again and the Blue, Red and White trilogy.