Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Posting at Night

Here I am again...11 p.m. I've realized that this time is not working for me. I'm too tired lately to do any kind of good thinking this late at night. I've started half a dozen posts only to delete them as being inane or just not as thoughtful as I wanted them to be. Tomorrow, I'll start working in the morning and see if that brings anything more fruitful to the screen.

I have two writing projects I've been thinking about for the last year. One is about angels...although I suspect it would work better as a graphic novel. Need an artist for that project and as I don't know anyone off hand, I might try my hand at making something else. The other is that memoir I brought up awhile ago. I'll need to some mapping with this one.

In addition to all this knocking around my head, I am getting my Statement of Purposes ready. Yes plural. It's not really possible to write just one and send it out. Sigh. Plus I have to retake the GRE. And I'm going to step up on my study of Spanish (I suck at languages so it's difficult for me to get over my fear and get started). I have two classes to teach but it still seems like a light load.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll be able to lure you all in with something smart...and maybe just a bit beautiful.

No comments: