Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fickle

Spring is a fickle woman.
Today she sulked.
Gray skies with a biting wet chill.

H is away seeing A Place to Bury Strangers. I'd be more jealous but I bought my own ticket for April 13. They decided to pay another visit to NC. I am...overjoyed. Now if Yeasayer would swing back through. I shouldn't complain though. In the span of two weeks, I will see A Place To Bury Strangers, Ministry, and Destroyer. Two weeks after that we'll see Radiohead.

I had to look at pictures to remind that Spring really did breeze through...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely. Today sunlight licked me into shape, and it was before 7AM. That means Spring is almost here and the Winter left behind. It's still friggin' cold, though.

(word verification: idjjrti)

John B-R said...

That's March for you. The metamorphosis from a lion into a lamb is never without its "interesting" glitches. But wait for April: "April is the cruelest month ..."

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers.

argel