Friday, November 12, 2010

Ahhh...Shit

I was doing so good at keeping up and then I blew it by chatting with a group of AWESOME women. Dis tractors. But as one of them just pointed out, "It's on 9 in Washington State." We'll just pretend that it's nine here too.

So these women are part of the reason why I have this new fantasy. I want to travel all over meeting my online friends. I want this for purely selfish reasons because I love my online friends but I also think it would just be such a cool writing experience.  Now I need some funding. I daydream that I could convince a publisher to take on this project. My mom says reality t.v. which would kind of rock too...

What a great idea though: Homeschooling family of six, on the road, meeting people they only know online. The implications are endless. Theory, adventure, chaos. I want to do it. Some one out there wanna fund us? We'd come visit you...

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I wish!! I still think we should plan to meet in the center of the country-- Lebanon, KS. ;-)