Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here's What My Kids Told Me to Write

Today was NOT a good day. It involved a financial mistake on my part that won't sink us but isn't making things very pleasant either. I just don't have it in for me a good or thoughtful post. I'm tired. I spent an hour trying to get ONE transcript to upload for an application. When I sent H home with R, I realized I had left my wallet in the diaper bag so no money for the parking lot guy. Just one of those days followed by a big crappy thing. So today my kids are telling me to write these things:

Camille: All werewovles and werecats must be girls.
Me: Why?
Camille: Because it is more exciting if they are girls.
Me: How so?
Camille: What does that mean?
Me: Like an example of how they're exciting.
Camille: Mama, I don't know what you're talking about. Add this, they should be cool girls not pretty girls.

Umberto: Legos are cool. And video games.
Me: Do you ever think about anything else?
Umberto: Let me see...Um..oh and comic books.

Piper: Cats rule.

Rowens is cooing while she nurses. That's her commentary on the evening.

I leave with a picture of Piper and her drag queen cat Fluffy.

No comments: