Saturday, June 02, 2007

Europe

Speaking of desire...I've wanted to go to Europe since I was ten. And I realize this year I'm going to be 35 and I have not yet gone to Europe. It is time to do something about it. Horacio and I are going to live lean over the next semester, and try to save enough to come over during our winter break. We won't be doing "Europe" per se. Just Paris and London. So any tips of getting cheap plane tickets and any recommendations for cheap sleeping places (we have three kids!) would be appricated!


3 comments:

Ernesto said...

I'll do some research. "Cheap" in London is a misnomer. Still, there are places less expensive than others...

Ernesto said...

(but i know that some hotels will let you have kids for free, though).

Unknown said...

Thanks Ernesto. I guess "cheap" wasn't the best word:) Right now the price of plane tickets is bit flooring (800 per ticket from Charlotte..gasp) so we may have to rethink.